RMS is offering this piece of Dakar history on consignment.
This is the bike that Jonah Street won stage 5 with in 2009. It looks and runs fantastic.
- 701cc engine with about 4000 miles on it
- Suspension is factory closed chamber and recently freshened up
- MD roadbook is new
- Front and rear Excel's with Talon hubs are also brand new
- Replaced the skid plate (it was scuffed up) and was able to source the factory rallye tool boxes (unobtainium)
- It runs and looks fantastic
- The motor is phenomenal
- Lots of spares including a complete fairing (painted as well), spare set of wheels, etc. that will be included.
The bike is in Detroit, MI. Shipping is not a problem, at buyer's expense.
Contact us for more information.