For the third consecutive year, RMS will be providing complete support for the Baja Rally, September 28 - Oct 2, 2015.
Join the winning team!
Race with Rally Pan Am's Scott Bright, overall winner of the Baja Rally 2.0 and defending champ.
Late model KTM rental bikes available for a hassle-free fly-and-ride race experience.
Rental bike packages start at $3000 and include:
- Late model KTM "rally lite" race bike
- Complete rally nav kits including ICO, roadbook, CAP repeater, approved Garmin GPS
- One set of new race tires and bib mousse
- Additional tires and mousse on hand
- Full mechanical and bivouac support
Support package is $1600 and includes:
- Mechanical support
- Bivouac support (tents, chairs, etc)
- Transport of your bike from RMS' shop to either the start location or the San Diego airport
- Transport of your bike from the finish to RMS' shop or San Diego airport
- Transport of one (1) small duffel bag or box (24"x16"x14") during the race (spares and clothes)
- Transport of one (1) set of spare wheels or tires (we'll have 1 set of KTM "emergency" wheels available if needed)
- RMS team shirt and/or jersey
- A fun smiling bunch of rally nuts to hang out with!
This package does not include:
- Entry fee
- Preparation of your bike before the start (bring your bike 100% "ready to race")
- Transport of you (unless you make special arrangements--space is limited)
- Oil, oil filters, air filters (bring 1 per day, cleaned, ready to use)
- Tires, mousse, tubes
- Other fluids
- Spare parts
- Meals (provided by rally)
- Sleeping bag (personal item)
Please contact us for availability and other details.