RMS will be providing complete support for the NORRA Mexican 1000 and Cortez Rally, April 21-29, 2015.
Race with Rally Pan Am's Scott Bright, overall winner of the Baja Rally 2.0!
Limited rental bikes available for a hassle-free fly-and-ride race experience.
April 21: Rally School, Registration and Tech Mexicali
April 22: Rally Day 1 San Luis Rio Colorado
April 23: Rally Day 2 San Luis Rio Colorado
April 24: Rally Day 3 Ensenada
April 25: Prep and rest day Ensenada (cars), El Rosario (motorcycles)
April 26: Rally Day 4 (Mexican 1000 Day 1) Bahia de los Angeles (cars), San Ignacio (motorcycles)
April 27: Rally Day 5 (Mexican 1000 Day 2) Loreto
April 28: Rally Day 6 (Mexican 1000 Day 3) La Paz
April 29: Rally Day 7 (Mexican 1000 Day 4) Cabo Corridor
Support package includes:
- Mechanical support
- Bivouac support (tents, chairs, etc)
- Transport of your bike from RMS' shop to either the start location or the San Diego airport
- Transport of your bike from the finish to RMS' shop or San Diego airport
- Transport of one (1) small duffel bag or box (24"x16"x14") during the race (spares and clothes)
- Transport of one (1) set of spare wheels or tires (we'll have 1 set of KTM "emergency" wheels available if needed)
- RMS team shirt and/or jersey
- A fun smiling bunch of rally nuts to hang out with!
This package does not include:
- Entry fee
- Preparation of your bike before the start (bring your bike 100% "ready to race")
- Transport of you (unless you make special arrangements--space is limited)
- Oil, oil filters, air filters (bring 1 per day, cleaned, ready to use)
- Tires, mousse, tubes
- Other fluids
- Spare parts
- Meals (provided by rally)
- Sleeping bag (personal item)
Rental bikes include:
- Complete rally nav kits including ICO, roadbook, CAP repeater, approved Garmin GPS
- One set of new race tires and bib mousse
- Additional tires and mousse on hand
Please contact us for availability and pricing details.