For the fourth consecutive year, RMS will be providing complete support for the Baja Rally, October 10-15, 2016.
Race with Rally Pan Am's Scott Bright, overall winner of the Baja Rally 2.0 and Dakar 2016 finisher.
Late model KTM rental bikes available for a hassle-free fly-and-ride race experience.
Rental bike packages start at $3200 and include:
- Late model KTM "rally lite" race bike
- Complete rally nav kits including ICO, roadbook, CAP repeater, approved Garmin GPS
- One set of new race tires and bib mousse
- Additional tires and mousse on hand
- Full mechanical and bivouac support
Support package is $1700 and includes:
- Mechanical support
- Bivouac support (tents, chairs, etc)
- Transport of your bike from RMS' shop to either the start location or the San Diego airport
- Transport of your bike from the finish to RMS' shop or San Diego airport
- Transport of one (1) small duffel bag or box (24"x16"x14") during the race (spares and clothes)
- Transport of one (1) set of spare wheels or tires (we'll have 1 set of KTM "emergency" wheels available if needed)
- RMS team shirt and/or jersey
- A fun smiling bunch of rally nuts to hang out with!
This package does not include:
- Entry fee
- Preparation of your bike before the start (bring your bike 100% "ready to race")
- Transport of you (unless you make special arrangements--space is limited)
- Oil, oil filters, air filters (bring 1 per day, cleaned, ready to use)
- Tires, mousse, tubes
- Other fluids
- Spare parts
- Meals (provided by rally)
- Sleeping bag (personal item)
Please contact us for availability and other details.